P1000946.JPG

Colin's RRC on the tires:

[video=youtube;eIGJ4VAnbaE]

Colin's RRC in the frametwister:

[video=youtube;CyYoQfRLHb0]

More videos on my YouTube thing, and some of the other pictures here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/107201880466179553465/20110703HollisterMORG

Colin, hope you made it back?

What you did not see in the video of the tires is just as I came off the last tire I Blew out both front cv's. Then while i was fixing my broken cv's there as a crazy yahoo driving to fast in the old obstacle course and he hit the pipes to fast and rolled over. Antonio has some pics.

Can't make it rover is down and out. Seems as tho a washer made it's pretty little way into the 4th cylinder. Have to remove engine to remove and replace piston. Oh well allows for easy access to water pump and transfer case. Probably be down until august. One day this will be a drivable machine!!!!

Sorry to hear Chris! Hope you get your CT110 up and running soon!

What you did not see in the video of the tires is just as I came off the last tire I Blew out both front cv's. Then while i was fixing my broken cv's

So, I need to know, so everyone can make fun of me, how long does it take you to change both CVs while at Hollister? I have been nursing my RRC front left for way too long and just not got around to changing it. I just got back from the Shaver Lake / Bald Mountain / Dusy area wishing that I had taken the RRC with me. I did get a picture of my son and I on the Dusy though ... I'll try to post later in the week.

Graeme

not long with air tools about 30 min a side.

Thanks. Now I feel bad for not doing it. Ages since I've changed one and "fear of the unknown" has stopped me I think. I've been carrying the spare for ages, but only carry one spare ....

Graeme

• 6 months later...

Archived