Message from outgoing President

Gotrovr

As outgoing club president I thought appropriate to offer the following.

First off I want to thank all those members who voted for my re-election as a Club Director. I will continue to serve them with the same integrity as with the past four years as President. I am truly grateful for the opportunity for having served the last four years as and for having been the founding President of the best Land Rover Club by far, period…. Moving forward, the Board has given me their support and appointed me the new Vice-President, so I do want to thank them as well. In this new capacity, I will focus my energies on a much needed aspect of our club, generating interest and promoting new and past club trips.

Second, I want to congratulate Michael McClung for stepping up and becoming our new President. He has my full support. I am confident knowing that our club will have the leadership necessary to continue on an even keel.

Third, I want to offer my sincere thank you to Ron Boston for continuing to be our Director of Affairs, a fitting nameplate for such an energetic marketing magnet.

And lastly, I want to thank the continued generosity of our Sponsors especially that of Mexxi’s for hosting our Annual Meeting of the Members…..

Cheers

Will, You did an outstanding job as our first President and have forever created a template of leadership that set the course for his MOST awesome club.

It is truly our (Carlos & mine) pleasure to help/support/invigorate in any way possible, as sponsors/members of this club.

• 2 weeks later...
Great job, Will! Really appreciate your efforts as well as those of all of you who have put your heart and soul into making this club tick.

^^ This. Thanks for all the hard work, I know many hours were spent working on the club that go unnoticed. You got us off to a great start!

Archived