Is there one? if so what time? Where at?

I believe that it is supposed to be this Saturday the 5th.

Want to check before I drive down from Sacramento that it is actually happening...

Thanks for posting this Michael!

Just been busy @ work and been reminding myself to start a thread about Feb MORG.

There is one. New members Guy C (1990 RRC) and Karl (2006 LR3) are interested. Will is also. And now with Sasquatch. Should be good times.

Time: 10am

Meeting Place: Ranger Station where you pay/fill-air

Communication: CB 7 if you have it.

Look forward to seeing you there Michael and others.

Also I have 2 Trasharoo Bags left from the Group Buy; retails for $44.99 + tax and shipping.

Our group buy price is $39 including tax. Can bring em to the MORG if interested. Here's Trasharoo's site: http://www.trasharoo.com/iWeb/TRASHAROO%20/About.html

C yah Sat 10am!

And anyone needing directions to the Hollister SVRA, let us know.

Y'all,

Sorry to say that my daughter's ice skating @ the Shark Tank will make me miss this one (again). The good news is that by the end of the year, I will have DSR (Daddy's Sweet Ride) paid off, then I can REALLY make a monster out of it. Winches, tires, heck, maybe even a rocket launcher. OK, maybe not the winch.

Also, a complete SHOUT OUT to MBeaver - went above and beyond in trying to help me with the post about the iPhone 4 and BT issues. Got me thinking that along the lines of "promoting the club"; we should be able - if possible - to share opportunities between the group. Realize this is the wrong thread for this, but I will send a PM to those in charge and see if it is OK. Perfect example, I am going to need in the next 2-3 months someone to do some website work for my law firm, I need my site redesigned. I don't have a solid reference for a price I am comfortable with (I don't have 10K to spend on this marketing project) I think there are folks in the group that do it, would be interested to help other members when I can.

Hope all is well and fun this MORG, promising to make one soon.

Drew

Holy Cow Beaver! You made some good time. It was great meeting up with everyone today. Thanks again for the cigar Michael!! Karl sure looked like he had a good time. Nice to meet you as well Mark. I went straight to the coin-op car wash and left a nice pile of Hollister! Cheers everyone!

Wasn't there a movie called "Any Given Sunday" Smile!

Anyways, that's right any given Saturday - I'll take any day to be out there. Good see old and new mugs; to be w/club members, family and our Land Rovers.

Here are some teaser shots; more to come...

Yes what a great day, nice mix of old and new faces...... I have to admit i'm starting to see an evolution happening.... We started the day around 10ish, 4 LR3's 1 LR4 and 2 D2's.... No D1's..... Later a few classics and another D2..... Something like 11 trucks for a February MORG, very nice turn out. But what really stole the show was watching Karl a newbie in a bone stock LR3 take on the ravine and drive it like he was parking in his driveway :)

Archived