Hollister Feb. 6th

Welcome Guy C

Feb 6 is Superbowl Sunday! San Francisco 49ers has work to do to get there (come-on new coach) - we have Packers vs Steelers game for 2011. My money is on the Steelers. Gosh I remember as a kid in the mid to late 70s Terry Bradshaw.

Anyways, how about Feb 5 Saturday? That's our regular NCLR MORG day aka Monthly Off-Road Gathering day (first Sat of each new month).

Anyways, how about Feb 5 Saturday? That's our regular NCLR MORG day aka Monthly Off-Road Gathering day (first Sat of each new month).

Hi Ron,

I recently joined NCLR (my teeshirt literally arrived in the mail today!). I saw your suggestion about the MORG on Feb 5th and thought that sounds like fun -- I plan to attend.

I hunted around the main site for more info on MORG, things like the meeting time, location, etc... but couldn't find anything. Could you (or someone else) point me at that information?

Thanks.

Karl.

The MORG's are every first Saturday of the month and the meeting time is generally around 10am at the Ranger Station of Hollister Hills SVRA. It's always good to post in the forum beforehand to see if anyone else is going so you know who to look for when you arrive.

The MORG's are every first Saturday of the month and the meeting time is generally around 10am at the Ranger Station of Hollister Hills SVRA. It's always good to post in the forum beforehand to see if anyone else is going so you know who to look for when you arrive.

Thanks Brenton.

Karl.

Thanks for pointing this out Karl! This was sort of a major over site and has been corrected. There is now a Calendar entry and an article with basic MORG information on the Website Home page.

I hunted around the main site for more info on MORG, things like the meeting time, location, etc... but couldn't find anything. Could you (or someone else) point me at that information?

Karl.

Archived