Annual event is T H I S weekend

Still waiting to decide if you're coming? Stop thinking about it and make the drive and join us. This is the one time in the year when we have maximum participation from the members. We all have tight schedulles and even tighter budgets but the annual event is free if you're not eating from the catered meal on Saturday night. Doesn't get cheaper than free in my book!!!

Seriously, the weather is schedulled to be perfect. A little rain mid week will keep the dust down with perfectly sunny days without a cloud in the sky both Sat and Sunday. Temps in the 70's during the day with nice cool temps to sleep bundled up at night. Also, if you haven't been there lately ( I was there last week looking around and pre-running some trails ) the Park officials are putting some effort into improving the park. Lots have been modified, some fun obstacles have been added with more being built as we speak. Jarrell's Gulch is gnarly as heck. If you want that special picture of your truck doing the tallest "Cpt Morgan" moment ever, this is your chance. Truck Hill has been graded and smoothed out, most of the crazy ruts and huge holes removed which makes it safer for anyone wanting to try climbing up for the first time, and making it perfectly safe for everyone else even in stock vehicles to try going down one of the steepest, longest hill in Hollister. Trying "Truck Hill" for the first time just gives you a completely new perspective on what your vehicle is capable of :)

We want to see those faces that we don't see very often. Catch up with old friends; make new ones and as Ron already stated on another thread, let's take a moment to celebrate LIFE and friendship and have some wholesome family fun, even in these hard times. I look forward to seeing you there and meeting all the new members I have not met yet!

Woo Hoo! Gonna be a nice weekend. Here's the latest from the National Weather Guessers:

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 75. East wind at 8 mph becoming northwest.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West wind between 7 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming northwest between 4 and 7 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 83.

Archived