2004 Disco

NomaD110

Hey guys,

Long time Napa member that hasn't been the best at attending club events. But that is changing as things at the winery are starting to get into a nice groove and I'm taking more time to get out. I've been building this rig for a long time now and have really dialed it in exactly for my needs. Anyway...photos is what you clicked for:

Cheers!

Christian

[ATTACH]2503[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2504[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2505[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2506[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2507[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2509[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2508[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2510[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2511[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2513[/ATTACH]

Good to see you're still around Christian! When I started with my D2 almost 3 years ago I saw some of your pics on DWeb and really liked your setup. It was inspirational! It would be great to meet you at the Annual if you can make it. Robb (WineryRover) t.is in the same boat as you with harvest but hopefully you can make it for a bit.

Good to see you're still around Christian! When I started with my D2 almost 3 years ago I saw some of your pics on DWeb and really liked your setup. It was inspirational! It would be great to meet you at the Annual if you can make it. Robb (WineryRover) t.is in the same boat as you with harvest but hopefully you can make it for a bit.

Yea thanks! I am going to try and make it out for atleast one night. It would be cool to finally meet some of you guys. Can we bring wine or is that not allowed in camp?

Archived