Dusy Irshim Trail - August 18-22

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I'm subscribed to Bill Burke's 4 Wheeling America newsletter. Dusy Ershim Bill Burke style ....

Dusy Ershim Trip. 9/19-9/23/11. $950/vehicle. Limit 5 vehicles.

33 miles long in the High Sierra mountains of central California. Very rugged, average elevation 9000 feet with alpine lakes full of trout, and lots of challenge for the rigs. This route will require well set-up rigs, plenty of spotting and sense of adventure. Starting point (and trip end) is the village of Shaver Lake, east of Fresno CA. This route is challenging and very narrow between trees and boulders. We will take our time to work through this fantastic area and reach a beautiful camping spot each night with enough time to shake off the rocks and enjoy the scenery.

Wow! look how much he charges!

Shhh! but I plan on going the end of August with a few trucks perhaps I should call Bill.

Im in the wrong business.Might have to do dune driving school.

Lutzi we will go ourselves the week after just don't Jinx it this year... come to think of it why don't we crash Bill's party?? who's going to stop us?? it's the same date's as last year!

Colin sounds great! I just put some 35" KM2's on my LWB and had to do some extreme trimming but nothing like yours!

Archived