December napa winery tour

No, no, no...my GF has been hounding me about this as soon as she saw our pamphlet back in August!!! A little booty-slap is all it took to get her back in line! :cool

I lie.......she calls the shots................. :o

haha, she sounds well behaved

Me too! Who was the slacker that was going to put something together for this???

Oh, wait. Nevermind. :o

What is the general thought on what people would like to do - wine taste, winery tours, side trip to Knoxville for some wheeling, no wheeling..... Does December work or is January better?

Based on what people would like to do, I will start a tread and narrow it down. Give me some basic ideas though (like wheel or no wheel, and best time - Dec or Jan).

I vote "no wheel". May not be a popular choice, but the women in our lives put up with enough trips, magazines, gear, boring stories, dirt and credit card receipts!! Plus, we all know what will happen... someone brakes down, a rescue team gets dispatched, and hours later we all return to a dozen ladies tapping their toes and saying that they're ready to go! Then we have to reschedule another wine tasting trip just to make up for the fiasco. I say, let's cut to the chase and have a relaxing afternoon of wine tasting and maybe someone can put together a slide show of the year's trip photo's and have a good time. December or January? Probably January for me...

my 2 cts

I vote "no wheel". May not be a popular choice, but the women in our lives put up with enough trips, magazines, gear, boring stories, dirt and credit card receipts!! Plus, we all know what will happen... someone brakes down, a rescue team gets dispatched, and hours later we all return to a dozen ladies tapping their toes and saying that they're ready to go! Then we have to reschedule another wine tasting trip just to make up for the fiasco. I say, let's cut to the chase and have a relaxing afternoon of wine tasting and maybe someone can put together a slide show of the year's trip photo's and have a good time. December or January? Probably January for me...

my 2 cts

Good point! If it's in Jan. there's definitely a chance we'll go......

hello everyone.

i just joined the club and i saw a napa winery tour in the brochure for december, but i cant find anything else about it. does anyone know anything about it? it would make a good birthday present for my dad.

By the way, welcome to the family, Bear. Hope to see you soon in one of ur outings. Will have to be after March though; I'm stuck in Maryland until then :mad: and there's no where to go wheeling here.

My wife is totally in for a Napa winery tour. I'd like to suggest hitting Taylor's Refresher for lunch if possible. Great Pork Chop sandwiches!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnWlLTqu4Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnWlLTqu4Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 3 weeks later...

Archived