**Updated** Beer for the annual gathering?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm bringing two bottles of scotch - one to auction off to benefit the club and the other to drink immediately... er...since I already opened it...

That's why Rover's are automatic for the US market, one hand to hold the scotch and onehand to spread the Grey Poupon... What bottles are they? Say Lagavullin and you'll have an unwanted house guest!

Eric, Thanks for starting the poll- Let's add a few more to the list:

Gordon Biersch

Fat Tyre

Lagunitas IPA

New Belgium Blue Paddle

Pyramid Heffenweizen

Fosters

and My Favorite

NEW CASTLE ON TAP!!

LET'S HEAR IT FROM THE MEMBERSHIP:D

I won't vote as I can't go. Boo Hoo.

Eric, remember your first Newcastle from a keg? I'll never forget! Ah fond memories.

John, You're a lot closer to SCLR and therefore more likely to do other events with them throughout the year if you come to Holister you get to meet everyone up, do some wheeling, drinking at night here and I'd be happy to buy you dinner.

It is unfortunate that the two events fall on the same weekend.:mad:

I won't vote as I can't go. Boo Hoo.

Eric, remember your first Newcastle from a keg? I'll never forget! Ah fond memories.

I remember that keg like it was the night before last...seems like Newvastle on tap doesn't taste that good anymore. Back then it was REALLY expensive and hard to get too. That was the night I slipped on your busted ribs story, got you in some hot water!

Archived