AZLRO Rally: Nov 4-6

2 hours ago, lithium1330 said:

just got back from visiting family in NY... gotta pack and plan to leave Wed morning to Needles... hotel overnight, arrive into Cottonwood Thursday afternoon. 

Way to represent!  Have a safe trip!  

Hi All,

We have a family medical issue and won't be able to make the rally. If anyone is interested, we have one Member General admission and one guest ticket, plus Blackhawk camp ground site 113 for 3 nights if anyone is interested. We also posted this to the AZLRO Exchange area on FaceBook. Sorry we won't be able to meet everyone that's going. Next time.

On 11/2/2022 at 11:40 AM, Joling Mew said:

Hi All,

We have a family medical issue and won't be able to make the rally. If anyone is interested, we have one Member General admission and one guest ticket, plus Blackhawk camp ground site 113 for 3 nights if anyone is interested. We also posted this to the AZLRO Exchange area on FaceBook. Sorry we won't be able to meet everyone that's going. Next time.

Hi Joling, Sorry to hear about the news and I hope you and your family are doing well. We missed you at the rally and hope to see you at the next event! 

Back yesterday afternoon. 1656 miles out and back, with only about 40 of it off road... Booo!

GREAT event.. got to roll with Lithium 1330 and son on the 1st day. "Diamondback Gulch". Trail leader's Toyota couldn't make it up the gulch climb for the first (3) attempts...! Full story on my podcast interview later this month.

AZLRO is a FIRST CLASS operation. They run their club like a serious business (not that we don't...!).

Below: 1) Snow on the way up and over the pass to Jerome. 2) Part of day 2 run on Horseshoe Canyon, 3) Budweiser Spring. Part of Section 3 of the EMHT. I camped near there on the way to the event.

-- Paul

Jerome.jpg

Red_Horseshoe.jpg

Budweiser_Spring.jpg

Edited by PaulD
more info.