July MORG - Big Sur

Oh and a BIG thanks to Yohan for the: 1) tarp for shade at camp, 2) the flashlight for wifey and 3) the air-down kit for the hill...!

--Paul

Edited by PaulD
spelling error

27 minutes ago, Elherbinator said:

Thanks again to @Motobrewer for all the beer. A hefty supply of East Brothers certainly  made for a happy camp! And don’t worry, Jason was only holding MY beer

72D468C2-038E-4456-936A-4A11E93F33CC.jpeg

I'm not worried about Jason - but Biko... oof he looks like he drank enough to drown a fish.

We were finally able to get down to Big Sur and it did not disappoint! We had 12 trucks total, 1 day trip and 11 camping. Big thanks to @SLOHybrid  for getting there early and getting snagging the camp spot for everyone. Another big shout out to @Motobrewer for as always providing amazing beer. The California coast gave us her best, with amazing views and perfect weather. Thanks to everyone who was able to make, we had a good time!

Post up all the photos to the google link below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SYeQbEeMMksUSwT3A

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for making this such a memorable trip. In particular, Mario for organising and Paul for supplying the wonderful beer.

I have just uploaded many photos to the google drive. Please excuse the repetition. I found it difficult to select which sunset pictures were not worthy of inclusion.

d0ca65d2f6f070a1aec9c6f6d0576b52.jpg