Looking for a good Land Rover mechanic in Sacramento

Hi All!

I'm looking for a good Land Rover mechanic for my 2001 Disco ll in Sacramento area. My husband usually fixes all of our Disco's, but he has too many things to juggle right now. We've used British Car Service in the past and have been really happy with them, but they can't get us in until June. The 2001 failed it's smog, so we need to get it in and fixed (I think it needs a new filler tube, but I'm not positive). Anyway, I'd appreciate any suggestions!!

Hello Susan! 

Welcome to the club! I see you have a full stable as well so I totally get the time constraint : 0.

I'm based out of the Bay Area, but hopefully some of our Sacramento friends will chime in soon! 

Hi All!
I'm looking for a good Land Rover mechanic for my 2001 Disco ll in Sacramento area. My husband usually fixes all of our Disco's, but he has too many things to juggle right now. We've used British Car Service in the past and have been really happy with them, but they can't get us in until June. The 2001 failed it's smog, so we need to get it in and fixed (I think it needs a new filler tube, but I'm not positive). Anyway, I'd appreciate any suggestions!!

Alex is great, Tim Scully with Scully off-road and Gene McCaffrey’s in Rocklin plus Diamond Autosport has Gil a Land Rover tech and club member there.

Hopefully those help you…welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk