East Brothers Beer Co in Richmond

foster

If you haven't been yet, make sure to head out to East Brothers Beer Co in Richmond! https://www.eastbrotherbeer.com/

They have a great taproom and patio, tasty beer and awesome tacos, but they are a very very generous club sponsor who always keeps the beer flowing for us.

Thursday nights tend to be a bit slower. I could probably setup an area in the parking lot for us to hangout. Drip and swap meet?

let’s pick a date for this. I’ll make sure we get special pricing. 

thanks for your support. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2021 at 8:38 PM, lithium1330 said:

i think that pre-covid wkend brunch lasted like 2 months (2 meets). 

But yes.. let's do it on wkend. Also, I was thinking we could even do a brunch at a park with bbq grills, etc. 

Hey, we tried! : )

I need to check the forum more frequently, or figure out how to get alerts from thread replies... 

Saturday or Sundays work for me as well. It won't be difficult for me to section off an area for us, or a 'secret spot' where we can enjoy some beverages and kick the tires. This weekend is the Christmas Tree Hunting Trip... 

We have a food truck at the brewery, and we open at noon. We can also open early for us at 11a if we wanted to meet earlier. 

Here are some dates that I can make this work: 

Dec 11, Saturday

Dec 18, Saturday

Dec 19, Sunday

Dec 26, Sunday

Then any weekend day starting Jan 8th... 

I'll check the forum more frequently to see if these dates work, and I will reach out to some of our regulars with Rovers. 

Cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...