'94 LWB RRC Vintage Build heading to auction at Monterey Auto Weeek

Tsean

My pandemic project, a Marine Blue LWB Vintage Build is heading to Monterey to be auctioned  during Monterey Auto Week.

Thx to all the members who helped me find odd ball, old and vintage parts over the last 18 months and to Nick at EBE for working out the weird electrical ghosts that haunted this beast.

It will cross the auction block Thursday or Friday at the Russo and Steele auction.

I will miss her, she's beautiful but it's of to the next project. This time, a truck that is built for the trail!

Thx,

Tsean

I'd upload a pic but I don't think I'm allowed. I'll post a link to a pic on the auction website when the inventory is posted.

Edited by Tsean

My pandemic project, a Marine Blue LWB Vintage Build is heading to Monterey to be auctioned during Monterey Auto Week.

Thx to all the members who helped me find odd ball, old and vintage parts over the last 18 months and to Nick at EBE for working out the weird electrical ghosts that haunted this beast.

It will cross the auction block Thursday or Friday at the Russo and Steele auction.

I will miss her, she's beautiful but it's of to the next project. This time, a truck that is built for the trail!

Thx,

Tsean

I'd upload a pic but I don't think I'm allowed. I'll post a link to a pic on the auction website when the inventory is posted.

Pics are allowed!

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk