Cheap thrills

Tyler Mattson

A friend of a friend had a friend who’s wife was fed up with the broke down cars in her yard, lucky for me my better half is ok with my horrible rover addiction. So over the weekend I was followed home by this little gem. She is definitely worse looking up close and the rats have chewed up the spark plug wires so the big question is does it become a parts bin then off to the scrap yard or get it going and see how many cheap mods can be thrown at it then see just how far the little Range Rover can be pushed up the trail. Any thoughts on which way to go? I’m open to other fun plans with it as well.

post-1380-0-94502100-1605572468_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Renorover

A friend of a friend had a friend who’s wife was fed up with the broke down cars in her yard, lucky for me my better half is ok with my horrible rover addiction. So over the weekend I was followed home by this little gem. She is definitely worse looking up close and the rats have chewed up the spark plug wires so the big question is does it become a parts bin then off to the scrap yard or get it going and see how many cheap mods can be thrown at it then see just how far the little Range Rover can be pushed up the trail. Any thoughts on which way to go? I’m open to other fun plans with it as well.

Nothing cheap about Rovers, thrills maybe

Unbolt the roof, cut the pillars and go full open top ; ).

Works great until it rains or snows - then it is a bathtub!

Bathtub I would bet against, every one I know has no watertight hulls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk