New Member showing off Landies

Gustav Dow

Nice! That discovery looks sooooo clean!

There is actually a pretty big group of us South Bay folks!

Looking forward to seeing you around! Also make sure to check out the NCLR Annual event coming up, would be a great time to meet other club members if you can make it! 

Hey Thank you!

I just picked up the disco and have been getting all the bits and bobs sorted out. 

Do the bay area members ever do a cars and coffee like event? 

As for the annual, you can count me in. I spend a lot fo time near Alpine, Union, and Utica reservoirs.

Hey Thank you!

I just picked up the disco and have been getting all the bits and bobs sorted out. 

As for the annual, you can count me in. I spend a lot fo time near Alpine, Union, and Utica reservoirs.

Look forward to seeing you there - be sure to drop by the Annual thread and sign up so we can get a head count for dinner!

We do attempt a monthly brunch on weekends.

There is also the monthly Offroad gathering.

Check the club calendar and keep eye out for event posts. Which, I think we may be due for one of those.

Anyways, welcome to the club. As MrBlueSky said... there is a good number of us in South Bay.

I’m near downtown.

quote name="Enderwiggin187" post="190882" timestamp="1568435620"]Hey Thank you!

I have a 2003 Disco 2 setup for long hot trips and a 1997 Defender 90 setup for more crawling around.

Some great looking rigs!!

Looking forward to seeing you on the trail and hopefully we can connect at the annual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk