Tepuifest Trail Leaders 10/13 - 10/14

5877_636247631953133765.PNG

Hey Guys,

Tepui is having their yearly Tepuifest at Hollister on the weekend of the 13th and the 14th of this month. They have reached out for our support in leading some trails. Wondering if anyone is free that weekend and is willing to help lead some trails out at Hollister. Let me know if you are interested and I can put you in contact with the right people. 

I'll be serving food throughout the weekend but could probably help with one run on saturday  morning.

To entice some volunteers, here's the menu:

Friday Night:

House made stuffed meat balls, served with Mexxis risotto, black beans

Saturday Night:

Chipotle Rubbed Slow roasted brisket.

Butterflied Pork loin stuffed with spinach and cheese then drenched with a roasted pimento cream.

plus other goodies and breakfast on saturday & sunday

:)

I'll be at TepuiFest all weekend in my Disco 1 which will be the first shakedown run with my Rig. Let me know if I can help anyway I can. 

Happy to finally meet a few folks from the Club since I missed the yearly event. 

Dustin G

Land Rover Sales Guild 

Cole European

99 Disco SD

16 Sport TD6

I'll be at TepuiFest all weekend in my Disco 1 which will be the first shakedown run with my Rig. Let me know if I can help anyway I can. 

Happy to finally meet a few folks from the Club since I missed the yearly event. 

Dustin G

Land Rover Sales Guild 

Cole European

99 Disco SD

16 Sport TD6

Make sure you come by the kitchen and say hi...I always have some extra goodies for NCLR peeps. 

Put me down for camping Friday night, same me some meatballs, and leading a trail run on Saturday.

I will miss Saturday Mexxis delicious dinner due to another event.  But will be there Friday night to embellish the food, music and company, and then focus on helping newbies on the trail to have a great time on Saturday (with safety consideration).  I need to leave after lunch Saturday.

Ron

Archived