Wrenching day Sunday

Short notice, but since I had to cancel the Signal Peak run I'm going to be home and might as well use the time to our advantage.

I've already sorted my steering issue. We're going to take a look at Gene's CDL linkage. If anybody else wants to stop by we can throw the colective brain trust at whatever you have in mind.

Feel free to pm me for the address. Say start about 9. Feel free to come on out.

Wrenching day has come to an end.

Chad came by and we removed the Proud Rhino spacer kit that was just installed on Friday.  I'll let him explain his special love for it.

Jeanne came by and sorted out her CDL.  Seems the plastic bushing at the actual shifter had failed and popped out.  We swapped in the shifter from my parts truck and got her back in business.   While she was here we repaired a dodgy wire connection for her work light and pressure washed the engine bay as well.

Ted even stopped by briefly on his way through to check things out and make sure we weren't getting up to anything out of control.

All good, though it was certainly plenty hot out there.   Somehow the air con in the shop doesn't seem very effective.   ;)

Thanks again, Don!! I'm very, Very, VERY happy that I don't have to commute with the PR spacers in for the next few weeks.

But yeah, that shop AC could use a re-charge.

I'll post more on that in my build thread soon...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Archived