BlackHawk Museum Cars and Coffee-NCLR-Reserved Spots

Howdy Everyone,

My name is Dustin and I am a fairly new member here although I've worked for Land Rover for close to 16 years over at Cole European. First post here and formal intro. I have been involved with the BH Cars and Coffee since its inception and we are one of the main sponsors of the Event. I am able to get 10 or so VIP Spots reserved for the Club and it would be great to have some rigs down to show off among the Lambo's and Ferrari's. 

The event always falls on the first Sunday of the month and starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 10:00. With reserved spots you wont need to arrive at 6:30 AM for primo parking. I can prob get us 5-10 spots for either Sept 3rd or Nov 5th depending on the interest. 

Let me know what works for everyone and I will make it happen.

Dustin Goodwin

Howdy Everyone,

My name is Dustin and I am a fairly new member here although I've worked for Land Rover for close to 16 years over at Cole European. First post here and formal intro. I have been involved with the BH Cars and Coffee since its inception and we are one of the main sponsors of the Event. I am able to get 10 or so VIP Spots reserved for the Club and it would be great to have some rigs down to show off among the Lambo's and Ferrari's. 

The event always falls on the first Sunday of the month and starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 10:00. With reserved spots you wont need to arrive at 6:30 AM for primo parking. I can prob get us 5-10 spots for either Sept 3rd or Nov 5th depending on the interest. 

Let me know what works for everyone and I will make it happen.

Dustin Goodwin

Dustin,

Can you please send me an email offline and we can discuss?  We did this last year in August and it was a great turn out.  Thanks. 

Please email president@norcalrovers.org

Thanks,

Erin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

up side of taking a Rover to C&C events, like one at Blackhawk, is that none of us will end up like this guy, b/c:

1) Rovers don't have enough HP to pull an over & under steer from a 5mph rolling start*, and 

2) Rovers can clear that silly 6" curb divider. easily. 

*edit - not a challenge to any rover to pull this off. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to update everyone on this Event. The Director of the BHawk Museum just notified me that the Event is going to stop for the Winter Months. It will resume in March 2018 and I will try and set up the Date a Month or so beforehand. Plan for 10 spots but if more people show definite interest I can get some more. 

Dustin Goodwin

LR Master Guild 

Cole European 

FYI We had our 1st BlackHawk event last year in August. The forum had a sign up and the club showed up with 12+ vehicles. I'll guess we'll have more next year

Yes... and we even had a couple we squeezed in an area that really wasn't for parking show cars... still had a couple Land Rovers (not pre-registered) show up later that we had no space for.

It was a fun event -- looking forward to doing it again!

Yes... and we even had a couple we squeezed in an area that really wasn't for parking show cars... still had a couple Land Rovers (not pre-registered) show up later that we had no space for.

It was a fun event -- looking forward to doing it again!

In the forum archives we had 17 vehicles signed on plus additional 6+ last minute vehicles.If we can get 40 next time?......

Archived