June MORG, 6/3

I change my mind, I really want to get out this weekend. You can count me in wherever we decide to go. Want to get my rig out there and see how it's running. My driveshaft failed bounce off the ground and destroyed my transmission coming back from the death Valley trip. I just got a new transmission and heavy duty driveshaft and I am itching to see how everything is working.

Ok, so it looks like only 2 have committed, both are geographically closer to Hollister, and I have never been to Knoxville, so I am going to change the location to Hollister

We will meet at the Ranger station at Hollister OHV at 10:00 AM

My number is 925-286-7157

Our HAM frequency that we use is 146.460 MHz

Ok, so it looks like only 2 have committed, both are geographically closer to Hollister, and I have never been to Knoxville, so I am going to change the location to Hollister

We will meet at the Ranger station at Hollister OHV at 10:00 AM

My number is 925-286-7157

Our HAM frequency that we use is 146.460 MHz

Have fun - be sure to stay up-hill of any Mercedes.  ;)

See you guys tomorrow at Hollister! I overnighted a radio from Amazon last night (had to borrow from Don last MORG).

If anyone's coming from East Bay / San Jose and wants to caravan, let me know

I will be going by San Jose - leaving Pacifica  at 8AM.

cell # 415.592.4362

Had a blast for my first ever LR overland ride. Could not have asked for a better intro ride - thanks experienced members for showing me the ropes. Looking forward to many more.

All my pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qc7fcsdwonq7l7h/AACqQNfT1hqTguT55CmCP2Hha?dl=0

Cool pix! Thanks for sharing. 

BTW, the dropbox link says folder empty when I clicked on it. 

Archived