Sacramento May DiTD

Time to figure out our plans for the May 11th DiTD...any suggestions?

Last one was at Scully's house, anyone volunteering​ to host or should we look at a venue? Potentially crash our fellow club member's brewery Out Of Bounds?

What are folks thinking...?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Awesome.  Thanks Greg for your participation and keeping the tradition alive!  Once you have a location let me know and I get it posted on our FB back.  Currently it's listed as TBD. 

Kilt Pup seems to be gaining in the standings so far.

I'm a fan of this as well, its pretty centralized for majority of our Sacto guys. 

Awesome. Thanks Greg for your participation and keeping the tradition alive! Once you have a location let me know and I get it posted on our FB back. Currently it's listed as TBD.

19 handles in Sacramento from 630 to whenever for May 11th.

Thanks Erin!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

We had a great showing last night, 11 showed up to join the banter and discuss the various stages of on going builds. Looking forward to the next one.

Now that the weather is better and time changed​ we'll be looking to do more impromptu events like Folsom lake or backyard BBQs.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I should mention this isn't strictly a guys' night out.  Michele joined us for the first time at KiltPub last night and had a great time.  She also commented that the food was outstanding, saying 'I'd come back here just to eat'.  

Did anybody hear from Nick after he left?  Was that the SPD searching for him with the helicopter?  

Archived