High Lakes recce in May?

I'd love to but May is going to be just as crazy as April for me.  I expect to be gone a couple weeks on a delivery but so far I don't know when the boat will be ready.  Just this weekend I learned a turbo needs rebuilt...

June could be possible for me depending on how things shake out over the next month or so.  We do have the Newbicon run over Father's day weekend so some of us are booked for that but there shouldn't be too much overlap between the rocky-crawly types and the more expoy types.

Proposed High Lakes dates:

May (mid-Wk): 15-16, 22-23, 18-19, 24-26

May wknds: 18-19, any 2 days of 24-25-26

June: 3-4 (MORG wknd) 5-6 (mid wk) any 2 days of 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11

Will call Lassen NF for snow,mud, temp conditions.

Campground: Philbrook Lake or 2nd choice Butte Meadows 

Speaking of Rebelle Rally, I think the club should be a sponsor for you two if it hasn't already. If it hasn't I propose $500 and all NCLR stickers to cover your vehicle ;)

That would be cool, but it's totally up to the club to decide something like that.

Too late to make a motion from the floor? 2 of 5 BOD members can't vote b/c of conflict of interest. A quick poll? 50% would have to vote yea?

Two of seven actually, but in all seriousness, we would appreciate support from the club.  It opens doors for both the club and for us on a national level.  It's great marketing for club, for our team and for RR followers.  If this discussion is going to move forward we need to move this to another thread.  

Hate to throw cold water on this as I totally support you guys and love what you're doing, but we can't sponsor with club funds without running a risk of inuring benefits to members (and directors in this case) that could get us in hot water.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hate to throw cold water on this as I totally support you guys and love what you're doing, but we can't sponsor with club funds without running a risk of inuring benefits to members (and directors in this case) that could get us in hot water.

Chad,

Unless they have a daughter, and the club can employ her ....

Graeme

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanks Chad. While we are currently fundraising, our biggest concern has always been a conflict of interest as Alyson discussed during our 4th quarter board meeting and that is a line we don't want to cross.  We would however like to discuss promotional presence from social media and things like that.  There is no cost to the club and would be our preferred choice of support from NCLR.

Archived