January Sacramento area DiTD

So we've hit a new year and month so it's time to plan where to meet this month.

Planned date is 1/12/17 so we have some time...

Any inputs on where? Driveway or pub?

I know Eric has mentioned having folks to OOB, maybe Ted will work that out?

If anyone wants to host feel free to speak up, last couple have been driveway/shop. Before that was a run at Porter's house of drafts.

Anyway hopefully some of the newer area members can make it out too.

Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Er....1/9 would be wrong I guess. 2nd Thursday would be 1/12.

Just a typo.

Yeah, my fat fingers...I've updated it. ;-)

Do we want to go for Out of Bounds? It's up in Rocklin, so a bit of a haul for some of us. Well, me at least.

I think it would be great, we also have a new member in rocklin correct.

Should we plan for that then?

Good morning!  I live a bout 5 minutes from Out of Bounds and I'd really like to meet up with you guys but I coach High School Soccer and have a League game the starts at 7:00 PM in Folsom on Thursday. Is there any chance we could move this to Friday instead?

Sorry we missed some folks last night, but we did have a good turnout.

Appreciate Eric's hospitality last night as we got to try all their beers and get a tour.

Wouldn't be a rover night without some issues, so of course I learned that I have a coolant leak on the LR4... waiting to see what that brings.d27f5d96b6bda56dabfa1ef0038f32c3.jpg631fcd0a91b394c27029f51ef6f531ab.jpg

Coolant leak????

I learned that I have a leak in the back of the LR3.  I noticed it smelled a little funky yesterday and today I found the carpet right near the tailgate was wet.  I vacuumed it out and have a space heater running in there with the windows cracked now.

Yes, I had faintly smelled something a week ago but couldn't find any signs. Picked up Nick and he mentioned it smelt strong....Fast forward to heading home and my tank was empty. Just brought it in and turns out it's the water pump.

I do have an extended warranty which should cover this. Niello said they would do a full inspection and see if there are other items that could be warranty covered as I'm nearing the end of it.

Archived