Sac area Drip in the Driveway - shop tour edition

2nd Thursday...12/8...

For the December edition of the Sacramento area Drip in the Driveway we've been invited to visit Tim Scully's shop in Gold River.  (NE of Sac on 50...near Rancho Cordova)

There are sure to be Defenders to check out as well as other interesting treasures to discover so mark your calendar.

These events are very low-key but generally start around 7-ish and run until 9-ish.  

Although all are invited, we would like RSVPs so we can have some idea how many will be attending.  I'll post a calendar event shortly so please be sure to check in over there.  For directions, drop me a PM and I'll send you the address.

So plan is for pizza, bring some cash to chip in and a beverage of choice. Like to get a head count so we can get enough food... looking forward to seeing folks. Who's coming?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Fun night! Thanks Tim for offering your shop. He is doing some very cool projects. His buddies were bending pipe for an exoskeleton on a 4runner (we ignored the fact that it was a toyota) and he is building up a rig for King of the Hammers and Ultra4 racing next year. My buddy Eric provided a bunch of beer from his brewery and Tim will be doing a frame swap on hid D90 in a few months. Good times !

Definitely fun!! Here's a couple pictures I took as well.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/2e5b216906c03c14a42a55cab7c6e5e2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/dd62a8b55b04dc550f0c2e4e26295d2d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

When is the next meeting and how do I get there?

Brings up a good point, we need to get that going as it should be next Thursday.

I'll start a thread for it.

Archived