Carnegie Needs Our Support Tonight

From Diana:

We hope to be done by early afternoon.The most important part is in the morning. The afternoon will be primarily spent writing comments, the ones we will submit. 

Please send at least one member who can then assist the remainder of the group in getting your comments in. Unfortunately for those us who would rather be out wheeling, we have to find time to be advocates too. Each person who is able to write in your club should submit a comment. All their friends and relatives too. I probably need to say, MUST rather than should. These comments are how decisions get made and we must be a part of that process to ensure we get what we want. 

Have Alyson bring a friend … even though we will be mixing it up so those coming out of this class will have each other as well as CORVA as a resource going forward.

To more clearly answer, if she can only attend a part of the day, the morning is probably the least fun but more valuable. 

As for stickers, 25 or so should be fine…I don't want to give Alyson and out, but there are several folks who live in Livermore and around the area who could get them to us on Sunday. 

Thank you Brenton.

I will attend the workshop in the AM and then have Mexxi's staff serve lunch. Mexxi's will pick up the tab.

Hope to see many of you there!

I'll be there too.  Diana does not want to give me an "out!" lol

I will attend the workshop in the AM and then have Mexxi's staff serve lunch. Mexxi's will pick up the tab.

Hope to see many of you there!

Enrique,

You are an absolute star, and a gentleman.  I can't make it, but look forward to spending more dollars in your establishment very soon.  Thank you.

Mmmm, will have to see if Lucas and I can 'detour' on Saturday on the way home from Sac.

Graeme

See you all 9 am @ La Quinta in Livermore!

Thanks Brenton for organizing this for the club, and thanks Enrique for the lunch on Mexxis.

Let me know if you need pads/pen and how many?

Enrique,

You are an absolute star, and a gentleman.  I can't make it, but look forward to spending more dollars in your establishment very soon.  Thank you.

Mmmm, will have to see if Lucas and I can 'detour' on Saturday on the way home from Sac.

Graeme

I think you're confusing me with Pedram…he's the one every one wants (or at least his talents - lol)   But I do look forward to you spending some dinero at the taco shop :)  and downing a pint or two (Lucas drives, right?).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived