Gauging Interest: Shaver Lake Snow Run, Jan 30 - Feb 1, 2015

We may also want to break the run into two groups depending on how many rigs we have. Say one that wants to leave early (7:30 maybe?) and one who wants to sleep in a bit (9:30?)

730: The we get stuck group during the trailblaze

930: The we get stuck when we catch up to you, but got more sleep

Yeah...I think I know where this is going to put me...

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interest so far:

Brenton

Don & Michele

Anudeep & Nikhila

Erin & Jared

Mike

Lutz

Jason

Jake (SCLR)

Dan

Justin & Slavi

Michal

Graeme and Lucas. Coming in (very) late Friday night. Early party out on Saturday (I think someone mentioned 7:30am?). Driving "Katrina" with a few mods ....

Graeme

Garrett from SCLR has said he's coming. Also, I was looking on camp edison's page and they have a off season special. Not sure if that is news of not.. 35 for the first night, 18 for the next night..

Sweet! We should qualify for a multi year discount wi them.

Interest so far:

Brenton

Don & Michele

Anudeep & Nikhila

Erin & Jared

Mike

Lutz

Jason

Jake (SCLR)

Dan

Justin & Slavi

Michal

Don't forget Alyson... I believe she posted as well that she is attending.

I don't see a post but added her to the list.

Also, Antonio posted that he is coming. I think you've got everyone covered so far. I thought last year was a big group, we'll really make the jeepers mad now!

I can't believe with all this rain this year, you guys are all going. It's going to be another stuck fest. And of course I'll miss out again. You all need me there to rescue you. Graeme don't lose your keys. Someone bring a metal detector.

Same as last year. I'm waiting to see how many people are interested and then determine how many sites we'll need.

If you are reserving a campsite, send me the following:

Name

Phone number for Camp Edison to call you for confirmation and payment info

Requested site number

Here are the people making reservations so far:

Brenton

Jared

Colin

Lutz

I'm on the iPad right now and will update the attendee list and check campsites when I'm back on the laptop.

Same as last year. I'm waiting to see how many people are interested and then determine how many sites we'll need.

Name

Requested site number

Brenton

Jared

Colin

Lutz

I'm on the iPad right now and will update the attendee list and check campsites when I'm back on the laptop.

Hi Brenton,

Add me too for the Campsite. Me, Nikhila and couple of my friends might join. So not sure how the camp sites are, so for me please book a site that is good to put 2 tents.

Also let me know how the payment works, either I pay directly or you book and i pay you.

Thanks.

Hi,

Question

I am looking to upgrade my tires for AT's but the one I want to get are releasing In March or April. (BFG 265/65/18 KO2's). So for Shaver lake i will be coming in my street tires with chains.

So please suggest me the best snow chains for LR3 and places to look for cheap and best which can survive the trip. Do I need chains for each tire?

Thanks

Name

Requested site number

Brenton

Jared

Colin

Lutz

Let me know how many total camp sites we will need? MAYBE BritishRecyclers can cover the costs of the campsites?

Just would need an idea of how many / how much

The way that Camp Edison reserves sites is kooky. You cant simply call and reserve X amount of sites. You have to have a person for each site listed when you fax (yeah, FAX) in the reservation form. Then Camp Edison calls and gets the payment info from each person on the list. I think at the last count we were at 8 sites for the number of people expected to attend this year..

The way that Camp Edison reserves sites is kooky. You cant simply call and reserve X amount of sites. You have to have a person for each site listed when you fax (yeah, FAX) in the reservation form. Then Camp Edison calls and gets the payment info from each person on the list. I think at the last count we were at 8 sites for the number of people expected to attend this year..

For any young people out there ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+%22FAX%22%3F

Graeme

Archived