NCLR Holiday Gathering and Food Drive at Mexxi's

Great holiday gathering today @ Mexxis; nice to see familiar and new faces! High altitude tri-tip steak sandwich was awesome! Tasted as good when Enrique/Carlos served it near the foot of Dusy Ershim this past spring (see Recce Shaver Lake trip).

- Seems to be a lot talk/interest about a day 4x4 wheeling trip to Hollister before the end of the year; I think Davey is interested and a few others also. Thinking we should add a winch trng session if we do have a Hollister trip; anyone interested?

Maybe Sat Dec 22 or Sun Dec 23; maybe break something and have Santa provide replacement! :D

- Exciting to hear about a possible Land Rover trip to Southern Mexico; Enrique will tell us more about it as time progress; kinda like 1995 Camel Trophy Mundo Maya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMpaofHtLbo

Happy Holiday! C yah!

Just wanted to say that it was great to see everyone that showed up at Mexxi's today and specially a couple of new faces (Stephano and another gent whose name I did not catch).

We collected quite a few goodies for charity!

NCLR is making a difference in people's lives!!

FELIZ NAVIDAD AMIGOS!

As usual, an awesome job by Enrique, Carlos and everyone else at Mexxi's!! Great to see you guy's and even some new faces. Very nice to meet Stephano. We'll have to explore the trails around Jackson soon. As well as sample the wines Stephano (hint, hint). Let's do the Hollister soon!!! Winch training would certainly help me out. Let's do a quick day run and hope for a little weather!!!!:D

Great to everyone before the holiday's. Merry X-mas gang!

Archived