NCLR Holiday Gathering and Food Drive at Mexxi's

December 15th, 2007 at 1PM

This is a no host informal gathering for NCLR Members, Family and Friends. Come and have a meal or just show up for the socializing and join us in celebrating the Holiday season!

We will be collecting donations of food items for a Food Bank Organization. Get into the spirit of giving and help someone in need.

MEXXI'S RESTAURANT

COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGE CENTER

9110-I ALCOSTA BLVD

SAN RAMON, CA 94583

PH 925.803.1111

http://WWW.MEXXIS.COM

I'd love to come, but at an hour and a half away it's sort of a long drive for lunch. Now if it was a combined day trip mini-event with lunch at the end at Mexxis, I'd totally be willing to attend.

*edit* Bummer, I just checked my schedule, I won't be in CA after the 13th as I'm heading back to Reno for the three weeks. For the next group meeting get-together thing at Mexxis, I'd love to come if there was some other mini-event paired with the lunch, but otherwise it's a bit too far just for a lunch.

Well, I think Mexxi's is a great lunch spot, dinner too..

However, I'd like to see if we can get a lunch and run for some easy trails..so I don't break anything and the family can come...in the Sacto area soon too...

• 2 weeks later...

Mexxi's will be serving the famed "High Altitude" Tri Tip sanwich, as served at the entrance to the Dusy-Ershin recon trip earlier this year. And we'll be pouring beer at no charge to all membes of the NCLR club, donations for the beer will be accepted with proceeds going to the club's coffers.

See you all this Saturday!!

Enrique

Mexxi's will be serving the famed "High Altitude" Tri Tip sanwich, as served at the entrance to the Dusy-Ershin recon trip earlier this year. And we'll be pouring beer at no charge to all membes of the NCLR club, donations for the beer will be accepted with proceeds going to the club's coffers.

See you all this Saturday!!

Enrique

I can't wait for Saturday...free beer well be great for all the passengers! I can't wait for the tri tip, I'm not eating anything until then to make SURE I'm hungry...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to make it on Saturday - but wanted to wish you all a safe and happy Christmas. With me out of the picture, there just might be enough beer to keep Eric and Griff glowing. Too cold up here in Napa - 28 degrees this morning - I am headed for some sand and salt water. Aloha!

Yes, Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas everyone especially NCLR members who can't make it;and the ones who can - we will have a merry time!

I have:

- NCLR: canned food for the charity food drive

- Steven: Bag of toys for Steven's charity of choice; and two strollers for him.

- Enrique: Magnecor wires ($50)(another person wants if you change your mind), cup holders ($20) and free D1 diecast model

- Mike: front axles for D1 ($50)

- Carlos: prepaid 60" Hi-lift Jack and free Isolator

Sorry, the Tread Lightly orders (Placed Monday 12/10) didn't came in yet; I called and ask for updated status today (waiting for callback). Should have come in via USPS Priority Mail. I was foreward Wednesday (when I called to get status) that if they don't get all the orders in, they will hold it from sending (to avoid having to pay mulitple shipping). Humm! What item(s) are holding us back. I hope it's not Mike trail map or my fishing jacket! :D

I will wait for the mailman tomorrow; see by chance I get the orders in; otherwise, will coordinate drop-off after Mexxis gathering.

See you guys @ Mexxis!

Archived